Sorry folks! We reached capacity for this event and reservations are no longer being accepted. Watch for the wine tasting fundraiser party next year.
Derek and Luis have graciously offered to open their home for a wine tasting fundraiser benefiting the Wilshire Square Neighborhood Association. For a minimum of $25 donation per person, participants will receive a Wilshire Square wine glass and a selection of curated wines to taste while they enjoy an assortment of appetizers, music, and the company of their neighbors.
Please be sure to bring extra cash to purchase some of Luis' famous paella, and more.
Sunday, June 23rd 1-4PM at 1142 S Ross St.
Space is limited to 65 guests, so make your donation today to secure your spot! (In the rare event that space is available day of event, minimum donation will be $30)
Please note the following:
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE. Be prepared to show a valid ID. No underage guests will be allowed, no exceptions.
- Since this is a donation, refunds will not be given for no-shows to the event.
- Due to the nature of this event, guests will be expected to sign a liability waiver
- Drink responsibly, if you are traveling in please use ride sharing.
- According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages may make you think you are whispering when you are not.