Please join your neighbors of Wilshire Square in making the best of this year's Halloween night by participating in our Walk of Fright! Stroll or drive through the neighborhood and see what the neighborhood ghosts and goblins have been up to.
Decorate your houses with scary sights, or dress up and wave from a distance to passersby!
Vote for the spookiest street on social media or drop the completed form below at one of the Ghost Hosts from 5-7:30pm at 1305 s Birch, 1142 S Ross, or 1311 S Garnsey.
If you want to hand out candy this year, we recommend you set up a "treat table" where kids can safely pick up treats. We recommend the following:
- Place your table in such a way to create a one-way flow of traffic, preferably off the sidewalk for safety.
- Mark out social distance spaces with sidewalk chalk or stickers
- Wear masks when hosting a table
- Space candy on the table to minimize extra contact
- Have a helper guide traffic flow
When enjoying halloween night, please follow all CDC, State, and Local Health guidelines, and stay home if sick or at-risk.